Zeste by Leonetto Cappiello - Art Print
Leonetto Cappiello (9. April 1875 in Livorno, Italy - 2. February 1942 in Cannes, France) was an Italian poster art designer who lived in Paris. He is now often called 'the father of modern advertising' because of his innovation in poster design. A poster for a lemon type drink produced in St. Amand, in the center of France. A wonderful poster with a wild exaggeration of a woman struggling with an oversized potted lemon tree that gives the design its unmistakable Zeste. Attention must be paid. This is the first of three designs by Cappiello for the Fournier-Demars distiller.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.