Zenobia Found by Shepherds on the Banks of the Araxes by William Bouguereau - Art Print
Zenobia Found by Shepherds on the Banks of the Araxes; Zenobia (240 - c. 274 AD) was a 3rd century Syrian queen of the Palmyrene Empire who led a famous revolt against the Roman Empire.\n1850/Ecole des Beaux Arts, France\n
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper\n
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.\n
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.\n
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.\n
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.\n
\nThe source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.