Yui by Utagawa Hiroshige - Art Print
Print shows low wooden walkways spanning a small stream and rough or muddy land areas, with two man carrying a palanquin, and others with burdens on shoulder poles, at the Yui station on the To?kaido? Road. From the series: To?kaido? goju? santsugi no uchi : 53 stations of the To?kaido? Road. Done by Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858) between 1848 and 1854
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.