Yonkel, the Cow-boy Jew - Art Print
Yonkle is Yiddish for Jacob who is a cowboy Jew who wears spats and is our West and becomes a Cowboy as many Jews did but many as peddlers bringing goods from the East to the Western outposts. The Indians called the Jews Egg people as they would not eat the unkosher meat.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.