Wood Stork by John James Audubon - Art Print
John James Audubon (1785-1851) was the premier naturalist and a well respected American ornithologist. His attention to detail and his prints became world famous as they were published. Future generations including Charles Darwin all drew on his expertise through his published legacy. These prints drawn over the course of his life are as true and accurate today as they were in the 1700's, sadly, some species will never be seen except in his drawings.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.