Wenatchee District Blue Seal Brand Apples - Art Print
A label for the box of One US Bushel by Volume of Washington State apples. Vegetable and Fruit crate labels were produced between the 1890's and 1950's to highlight one brand over another and increase sales in a market with fierce competition. Printed cardboard boxes made this art form obsolete.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.