Water Lilies (Detail) by Claude Monet - Art Print
Claude Oscar Monet (1840 - 1926) was a founder of French impressionist painting, "Water Lilies" is not a name of a single painting, but a name of a series of works. During his lifetime, Claude Monet comes back to this subject matter several times, and painted more than 250 water lilies paintings. Monet's Water Lilies are among the most iconic images of Impressionism.\n1923/Giverny\n
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper\n
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.\n
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.\n
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.\n
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.\n
\nThe source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.