Washington Brand Dehydrated Apples - Art Print
Patriotic pride used to sell dehydrate apples, sure, it's America. General George Washington on his white horse adorn this label for a box of Washington state dehydrated apples. Also the background of red white and blue continues this patriotic theme. Fruit and vegetable crates were stacked for transport all over the United States and to identify one brand from another the growers and pickers developed fancy labels for the sides of the boxes.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.