Warner's Safe Cure - Art Print
A Victorian medical trade card for a 'quack' medical cure showing a little girl riding a St. Bernard. Many cards of the era had images used over and over again for a variety of products. The same images can be for medicine or candy. The graphics were intended to catch attention and improve the product's sales.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.