War is a Good Thing? by Charles Dana Gibson - Art Print
I see the governor commends war as a means of keeping alive 'the great fighting virtues' and, of course, war is a good thing while it lasts. But, after all, Charles, do you feel that war is truly profitable? As for me, unathletic as I am, and near-sighted, I could hardly do excellent work in war. I might brain a child or toward maybe shoot some women, but I own I don't find the idea wholly engaging, and in spring months I can harden my heart more agreeably by riding a bicycle in the afternoon down fifth avenue. It's a good hazard all the way, and there's this advantage about it, that you don't catch fevers, and if you're not killed, you have your own health.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.