Wake Up, America! by James Montgomery Flagg - Art Print
James Montgomery Flagg (1877 - 1960) was an American artist and illustrator. He is most famous for his war effort posters but he also work for magazines, did cartoons, and even paintings. Americans were not eager to enter the war, and Americans of German ancestry tended to support Germany, not Britain and France. The government's first task was to convince citizens that they must support the war effort without reservation. Here, a woman clad in the stars and stripes represents America and American liberty.\n1917/USA\n
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper\n
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.\n
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.\n
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.\n
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.\n
\nThe source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.