W.D. Peacock Fancy Apples - Art Print
The natural beauty of a peacock combined with the perfect shape and color of an apple was enough for this packing company. It did not hurt that the owner's name was Peacock. Fruit and vegetable crates were stacked for transport all over the world and to identify one brand from another the growers and pickers developed fancy labels for the sides of the boxes. At one time Tasmania, Australia was a major producer of pears and apples for the entire world. Times changed and almost all the growers went down under.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.