Vive la France! by James Montgomery Flagg - Art Print
James Montgomery Flagg (1877 - 1960) was an American artist and illustrator. He is most famous for his war effort posters but he also work for magazines, did cartoons, and even paintings. Scarce Flagg poster promoting an 'Allied Tribute to France: July 14, at 8 p.m. MASS MEETING on the French National Holiday to show we all stand together till we win Peace by Victory'. The artwork features representatives of the major Allied forces bearing their respective flags as troops with fixed bayonets wait in the trenches behind them.\n1918/USA\n
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper\n
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.\n
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.\n
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.\n
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.\n
\nThe source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.