Venice by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Art Print
Illustrated by Eduard Manet's 'Grand Canal in Venice'; Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1807 - 1882 was an American poet and educator and whose works include 'Paul Revere's Ride', The Song of Hiawatha, and 'Evangeline'. He was also the first American to translate Dante Alighieri The Divine Comedy and was one of the five Fireside Poets.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.