Valampuri - Art Print
Thousands of companies manufactured matches worldwide and used a variety of fancy labels to make their brand stand out. The match boxes had unusual topics but some were much prettier than others. Features a shell from a conch, with many other names for Valampuri in different Indian languages. This conch is also known as 'Lakshmi Shank', 'Mahalakshmi Shank', 'Vishnu Shank' and 'Jamuna Shank.' A freshwater and saltwater shell from the east coast of India.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.