Vacuum Flask - Art Print
The vacuum flask really consists of two bottles, one inside the other, the air being extracted from the space between, forming a vacuum, which is a non-conductor of heat. The temperature in the corked up inner bottle this remains the same, whatever the temperature outside may be, keeping the contents hot or cold as desired. The outer case is simply for protection against breakage.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.