Vacuum Brake - Art Print
By means of the commincation cord a train can be stopped from any compartment. Under each carriage is a cylinder in which a vacuum is created from the engine by means of an air ejector. When the cord is pulled, air is let into the cylinder under the piston. This pushes up and by means of levers, immediately puts on the brakes, automically stopping the train
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.