Up the Rigging the Monkeys Ran by G.H. Thompson - Art Print
Climbing the rigging of a sailing vessel was the best way to see far off in the distance. It was easy for the monkeys, but the elephant was having a hard time. The Animals Trip to the Sea was a children's book from the turn of the century. It was a tale of adventure for anthropomorphic animals written by Clifton Bingham and illustrated by G.H. Thompson.
1900/USA / UK
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.