Un Bar Aux Folies Bergeres by Manet Edouard Manet - Art Print
"A Bar at the Folies-BergÃ¨re," painted and exhibited at the Paris Salon in 1882, is considered the last major work of French painter Ã‰douard Manet. It depicts a scene in the Folies BergÃ¨re nightclub in Paris
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper\n
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.\n
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.\n
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.\n
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.\n
\nThe source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.