Tunney vs. Heeney - Art Print
A poster for a fight film about the heavyweight championship bout in 1928 between belt holder Gene Tunney and Tom Heeney of New Zealand at Yankee Stadium. Tunney successfully defended, with an eleventh round technical knockout, his title. After this fight, he retired.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.