Transporter Bridge - Art Print
The transporter type of bridge is employed on rivers used by large vessels where navigation must not be impeded. It consists of girders spanning the entire width of the river, supported at either end. To the under side of the girders are attached the rails, along which runs a troller, supporting a car by means of vertical cables. In the Newport Bridge, 177 feet high, the trolley and car are driven by two 35 horse power motors.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.