Trade Boom 8 - Art Print
This image if from an original broom label. Applied as a sticker to the stem of brooms to identify the maker and prove to consumers that one was better than all the others. These date from around 1910. Brooms lost their market share after the advent of the vacuum.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.