Tonsa: The Perfect Footwear by Achille Luciano Mauzan - Art Print
The Tonsa shoe store was a neighbor of Mauzan's in Buenos Aires, located at Florida 260, just a few doors away from his studio at 278. He created a couple of advertising posters for the company. This leggy poster shows how much a man can love a woman... or at least the shoes on her legs. Humorous but effective.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.