Toe - To - Toe Guy - Art Print
Pulp magazines were an inexpensive media used to reach the youth market. The stories were very simple and easy to read. The diversity of authorship ranged from unknowns to many that would become very famous, especially in the fantasy and science fiction realm. As not every child enjoyed fantasy, the pulps covered a variety of topics. Sports was a big topic and it covered everything from football to baseball but even less key sports like swimming and field and track. Many of the pulps combined short stories to produce a single pulp. The term pulp came from the poor quality of paper the magazines were printed on.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.