Titan Crane - Art Print
The two principal types of crand used for harbour construction are the 'Goliath' or gantry crane, and the 'Titan' crane. The great advantage of the later type is that, be means of its wheeled base running on rails, it can be withdrawn out of reach of the waves when not in use. Some of these titans have an overhang of 100 feet and can lift a load up to 50 tons.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.