Sun Motor - Art Print
The huge sun motors are used in the dry and arrid regions of America, where fuel is scarce and the sun shines almost perpetually. They consist of hug frame mirrors, support on an iron framework, arranged to follow the path of the sun by means of clockwork. In the focus of the mirrors is a boiler which holds hundreds of gallons of water. The steam developed is sufficient to raise nearly 100,000 gallons of water per hour.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.