Arsenic #2 - Art Print
Poison! However, this is the 'medical' use version. Sold by a druggist in Tuskegee, Alabama, this bottle label gave instructions on how to administer. The 'antidote' is emetic of mustard, warm water, egg white, and castor oil. It also states the body must be kept warm and to call the physician at once.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery-wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and tautness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each. All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.